Knowledgebase: Branches & Centres
How do I start up my own Riding Centre with The Pony Club?
Posted by on 02 June 2014 02:53 PM

When starting up a Centre you should check you have the following pre-requisites:

  • Riding school license
  • Public liability insurance
  • DBS checks for staff in a regulated activity (instruction, care & supervising of children)

It is not essential to be BHS or ABRS approved, every riding school expressing interest in the scheme is initially visited and assessed individually by one of our regional co-ordinators. This is the first step.

Once the initial visit has been made and accepted by Head Quarters, the Centre will receive a letter of contract for a year, child protection self disclosure forms and a bank details form.

On receipt of these completed documents, the Centre will be sent a starter pack from head office containing a plaque for display, test and badge information, membership forms and posters.

Related Links:

The Pony Club Website - Resources for Centre Proprietors and Instructors

(1 vote(s))
Not helpful