How does a Member get their music licensed to be able to compete in Dressage to Music competitions?
Posted by on 02 June 2014 12:54 PM

In order to comply with music licence requirements, Dressage to Music competitors at Warwickshire College and the Championships must be either full members or music members of British Dressage (BD).

BD usually offers a special rate to Pony Club members wishing to be music members. Competitors must then register their music with BD on the Music Licence Record Form. (Please contact British Dressage)

Related Links:

The Pony Club Dressage to Music

British Dressage - Contact Page

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful