What is the complaints procedure for problems arising in a Branch or Centre?
Posted by on 15 May 2014 12:02 PM

If a problem arises within a Branch or a Centre, it is for the District Commissioner or Centre Membership Executive Officer/Regional Centre Co-ordinator to try initially to resolve the problem. If they are unable to do so, then they should enlist the help of the Area Representative, who will consult with the relevant committee Chairman if necessary.

If the problem still cannot be resolved, than the Area Representative will refer the matter to a Branch Operations Director, who shall report to the Management Committee, which will make a decision.

Any appeal to the appeals panel will be considered only after the above procedure has been carried out. If the complainant wishes to lodge an appeal, they must first pay a deposit to The Pony Club Office. This deposit will be refunded if the appeal is upheld.

Complaints received by The Pony Club Office will be referred to the appropriate official/officials.

(10 vote(s))
Not helpful