Knowledgebase: Insurance
What should organisers do if a Member is injured?
Posted by on 03 July 2014 12:45 PM

All accidents should be reported as soon as possible to The Pony Club Headquarters and to the Equine Division of Windsor Partners Limited. A RIDDOR form will also be required if the injury is serious. If you receive any correspondence or phone calls about the matter, do not enter into any discussions about this. Just say your insurers are dealing with the matter and send the correspondence to the Equine Division at Windsor Partners Limited.

N.B.  All cover is subject to the terms, Exclusions and Conditions of the Policies – see the Policy Summary for full details

Related Links:

The Pony Club Website - Members Insurance

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful