Knowledgebase: Insurance
We borrow a local riding school arena for our activities. What happens if someone is injured and sues the school proprietor?
Posted by on 03 July 2014 12:37 PM

The Public Liability policy covers any Landowner whose land is used for Pony Club activities, if he is legally liable for injury or damage. The Pony Club policy will pay damages up to £30,000,000, before any policy held by the Landowner.

Related Links:

The Pony Club Website - Members Insurance

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful