What cover do Centres receive?
Posted by on 06 June 2014 12:21 PM

The Pony Club does not provide any insurance cover for Linked Riding Centres and any claim for injury to a Member or damage to the property of a Member would be directed to your own Public Liability Insurers.

Centres are required to have adequate Public Liability Insurance and should ensure that their Insurers are aware of all their Pony Club activities.

Related Links:

The Pony Club Website - Members Insurance

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful